Let’s start this recipe with a joke. What do you call a cheese that isn’t yours? NACHO CHEESE!
Admittedly that was cheesy (there we go again), but this cheese dip can be all yours. Here’s what you do:
- 1 lbs. ground beef or ground turkey
- Taco seasoning – either in a packet, or make your own like this
- Shindigs Beer Cheese dip or your favorite prepared beer cheese
- Colored bell peppers
- Brown the ground meat in a skillet and drain
- Add taco seasoning and ½ cup water and cook until evaporated
- Mix warm ground beef with beer cheese in bowl
- Incorporate finely chopped bell pepper pieces into cheese dip
- Line outside of the bowl with sliced colored bell peppers and serve warm with tortilla chips
- You may want to make backups, because this dip will go fast!