Buffalo Chicken Sliders Recipe
So this buffalo chicken recipe is so easy, it’s almost not a recipe, but it sure is a good way to get your buffalo chicken fix.
- Package slider buns or King Hawaiian rolls
- One 10 oz container Shindigs Buffalo Chicken dip or Man Dip Buffalo Style Fiery Chicken Dip
- Bunch of cilantro
- Optional: chopped up celery and bleu cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees or warm up a toaster oven for smaller servings. Warm rolls in oven prior to splitting
- Warm container of Buffalo Chicken dip in the microwave for 45 seconds and stir
- Spoon buffalo chicken dip on sliders
- Top with cilantro, and optional celery and bleu cheese combo
- Try to at least get one for yourself before they are all gone!
These work great with a party tray or paired with Bacon Cheddar Ranch Sloppy Joes over at this recipe.