Looking for an easy Holiday appetizer that will impress your guests? This buffalo chicken crescent ring will look like you spent hours make fancy hors d’oeuvres and save you time!
All you need is 2 ingredients!
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
- 24 oz Buffalo Chicken Dip (our favorite is the Texas Pete Blazin’ Buffalo Chicken Dip)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with foil or parchment and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange the crescent rolls in a circle on the baking sheet to where the small ends of the crescent rolls are pointing outward. (the rolls will have to overlap which is totally fine so that they all cook together!)
- Using a spoon or spatula, start to place a ring of filling onto the upper half of the crescent rolls. Be sure not to over fill so it doesn’t leak while cooking!
- Take the ends of the crescent rolls and fold them inward to the middle of the ring. You may have to tuck the ends under the bigger parts of the crescent ring depending on how big your ring is!
- Place ring in the oven and cook until golden brown and until crescents are cooked through (about 40 minutes)
When your buffalo chicken ring is done, it should look something like this! Cut and serve warm! Enjoy!