Bacon Cheddar Ranch Sloppy Joe Recipe
Sloppy Joes, a staple that harkens back to the days of cafeteria lunches or sleepovers with your best buddy. Or maybe neither of those things. BUT! These little sloppy Joe sliders kick things up a notch with not one, but THREE great additions – bacon, cheddar, and ranch.
- Pack of slider buns or Hawaiian rolls
- 1 lbs ground beef
- Sloppy joe seasoning or mix
- 10 oz container of Shindigs Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip or your favorite thicker ranch dip
- A big appetite
- Brown and drain ground beef and incorporate sloppy joe seasoning per instructions
- Warm slider buns in oven or microwave/toaster/blistering hot day outside
- Scoop sloppy joe preparation on bottoms of slider buns
- Spread dip on top portion of bun and close up
- Eat them up!
It has been reported that these are addictive, and when you intend to only eat one, you suddenly are staring at an empty plate. BEWARE!